Monday 2 April 2007

chelsea treats














Oh how I love this time of year! I have been out enjoying the springtime as much as I can and loving the light evenings. Here's the Albert Bridge at Chelsea which lights up at twilight, magically. The Plane tree seeds decorated the sky at sunset.














A visual treat, the windows of Designers Guild in Kings Road. Beautiful spring flower displays with a Claire Coles teacup and Karin Eriksson vase. Fantastic colours, always an inspiration.











Yesterday I watched the sun set behind the chimney pots from the otherside of the Thames. Looking forward to more riverside walks, watching Comorants fly and plenty of daydreaming.

Rhubarb & Ginger cake.

1 comment:

Onda Lupita said...

I was live near by the Albert´s bridge trhee months... years ago... so nice time of freedom for me!!