Tuesday 24 April 2007

delicate











Dazzle is on in Glasgow, out of reach but it has made me think how inspired the January show in London left me.

This roof window always reminds me of Paris, instead it is near the Thames, Battersea way in London. I like the way studying tiny beautifully crafted jewellery strengthens my awareness and appreciation of design and skill in the creation of large scale wonders such as this patterned roof top.

Here is the work of three jewellers I especially like, appearing at Dazzle's Glasgow show, until 6th May.









Laura Baxter























Zoe Bassi























Abigail Percy
















Inspired by the look of this new Florence Broadhurst book. More details in this mini site.

Sweet Potato Breakfast Bread recipe, also from Chronicle Books.

No comments: